Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tis the season for weddings!!

Programs, invitations, RSVP's what a wonderful array of work.
Then again what a chance to ruin some girls wedding.

We get lots and lots of folks who buy the kits to print at home. Then I end up printing them when they can't get them to feed through their home printer. Oh Joy!

I also get the odd emergency fix that some other printer screwed up. Yes we screw up too but not as much as we used to before we got rid of the typesetter who shut off spell check because she didn't like the red squiggly lines under the words. (really)

We have had 5 or six wedding related jobs through in the last two weeks and I get to run some invites and RSVP's in the morning if we get a proof ok'd.

I just love (NOT) running vellums through the ol AB dick. I always tell the victim er customer that there is a chance I could ruin a bunch of them. They always get a scared look, but then I tell them I haven't ruined more than one or two in about ten years....well I know I just jinxed myself... so the next person to bring in vellum to be imprinted beware!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment