Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Equipment List

Here goes the list of stuff I have run over the years.
I will probably add to it from time to time as I remember things or learn new stuff. ( yes I can learn new stuff)
On the Speedmasters I was just a feeder but have run tons of process on single color presses.

Duplicators-
AB Dick 360, 9815, 9870 w/t-head
Toko some model or another
Multi 1250, 1850
Hamada 600, 602

Presses
Heidleberg speedmaster 102 (5&2), 79 (4), KORS, S(1)
Hasimoto 1 and 2 color

Letterpress
Heidleberg Windmill
Miehle Vertical
Chandler and Price "snapper"

Folders
Baum various green gobblers up to 32 page, 500DC
MBO w/ x-knife

Misc.
Rossback saddle stitchers
single stitchers
perfect binders
Omega binder
GBC
Velo binder
Color and B&W copiers of various denominations
NuArc horizontal camera
Screen vertical camera
Lots and lots of little bindery and letterpress stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment